Online booking makes it easier than ever for guests to book into a hotel. And if your hotel has a WordPress website, you’ll find it easier than ever to set up your own online booking system. You just need to find a booking system that’s not too restrictive, not too expensive, but just right.
Here are some of the best hotel booking system plugins for WordPress, along with pricing, pros and cons …
1) Hotel Booking by MotoPress
This all-in-one plugin includes an availability calendar, flexible booking rules, and custom rates, and the ability to sell extra services. Hotel Booking makes it easy to manage as many bookings as you like. It also connects with popular payment gateways such as PayPal and Stripe.
Single site: $89.00
Unlimited sites: $199.00
- Custom fields in search form
- Coupons for special promotions
- Visitors can book multiple properties at once
- Integrates with WooCommerce
- Interface can be tricky to get used to at the back end
With its “back to basics” design, Booki prides itself on simple functionality for making reservations and offering payment via PayPal. Booki allows customers to view their booking history, cancel bookings, and book now and pay later.
Regular license: $29
Extended license: $130
- Custom fields
- Coupons for special offers
- Unlimited properties
- Payment through PayPal
- May be tricky for inexperienced website owners
3) WP Booking System
This plugin allows you to create a booking calendar and form for free. It also comes with a premium version allowing as many forms and calendars as you like, all completely customisable.
Personal – 1 website: $49
Business – 5 websites: $79
Developer – unlimited websites: $159
- Custom forms and fields
- Gutenberg block available for Gutenberg users
- Easier for beginner website owners
- Most of the important features, such as customisation and online payment add-ons, are only available on premium plans
4) Vik Booking
This booking system lets you manage different rooms, types of rooms, and real-time availability. Using 8 types of shortcode for inserting into pages, you can offer 8 different views for your booking system on your webpages.
Pro version: €140
- Different room types
- Various pricing models to offer your customers
- Different views for webpages
- Many important features, such as seasonal rates and custom payment gateways, are only available on the Pro version
Which of these hotel booking systems do you think is best for your WordPress website?
Not got a WordPress website for your business? Visit our WordPress Website Design page.
(Pricing figures correct at time of posting. Click the links for each supplier’s up-to-date pricing.)