Pivotal is growing!
We’re actively looking for a WordPress Website Developer to join the team on a full-time basis.
Pivotal are an established website development and digital marketing company based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Over the last year, we have gained an increasing number of large marketing and website development clients, and we need to expand our team to give all our customers the time and attention they deserve. If you’re looking for marketing jobs and enjoy working with a small, tight-knit team in a dynamic environment, then Pivotal is the place for you!
Below is a list of the website development and digital marketing jobs that we are currently recruiting for. If you don’t see anything relevant here but have a very particular skill set, skills that you have acquired over a very long (or short) creative career, skills that make you a dream for people like us, then please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
WordPress Website Developer
Location: Brighouse, West Yorkshire
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Working Week: 35 hours, Monday to Friday
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Requirements of the role:
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Please note, we don’t expect all candidates to know everything at this point. We’ll train you and help you develop your knowledge and skills. Just answer the questions in the application form as honestly as you can.